Counseling services are offered to families, adolescents, children and individuals with various therapeutic needs.
Treatment areas include:
- Post Adoption Counseling
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship Challenges
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support and Coaching
- Grief and Loss Counseling
- Child and Adolescent Issues (bullying; acting out at home; school or in public; social isolation)
- Stress Management
- Family Reunification (Child Welfare Services)
- Conflict Resolution
- Anger Management
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, family counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
You don't have to deal with these issues on your own; we are here to help! Asking for help is a sign of strength. Please call (916) 915-3275 to discuss your treatment needs.